Jesus Christ is our pattern for life. "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

Saturday, October 19, 2013

RALLY AROUND CARROLLTON


Participated at "Rally Around Carrollton" today. Even though I did not sell any of our inventory or get any orders I really enjoyed talking with a lot of people. Some said they would contact me to possible order a barn quilt in the future.

When I arrived it was about 41 degrees. I set my table up in the sun on the East side of the courthouse out of the wind. It felt pretty good until about 10-11:00. The sun went around the building and I 'bout froze until 3:00 when I tore down. It never got over 50 degrees, but thankfully, I was mostly out of the wind.

One thing there was not a shortage of was kids that kept bringing other kids to get my Curved Illusion gospel tract that I gave away. I only had a couple left when I left. That made the event a good event.

No comments:

Post a Comment