Jesus Christ is our pattern for life. "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

Monday, February 3, 2014

PINWHEEL

Just finished this one yesterday. Enjoyed doing it and, like most barn quilt designs, the color combinations could be endless. This one will probably sell for a little more than our normal $60 price for a 2 x 2 because it involved more time and material. I think it turned out okay for my first try.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your site! Also love the Lord!Am wanting a "corn & beans" barn quilt. Father in-law has dementia & can no longer help me. Do you sell your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell these? If so, how much for a 3' x 3' mosaic star?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Do you have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete