Jesus Christ is our pattern for life. "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

BARN RAISING

One of the things I want to do on this blog is to highlight some local barn quilts with their names, who owns them and any stories that might be attached to them. I've already showed you pictures of the two reversible blocks that I made for my parents for Christmas in 2008.

Here is a picture of the first barn quilt that mom made as dad was working on raising his barn. Mom says it's from a Log Cabin series of designs and called "Barn Raising". I know there are some pictures of it being attached to the barn and I'll post them once I find them. It's on a 4' x 4' board. You can click on the images to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment