Jesus Christ is our pattern for life. "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." John 13:34

Friday, July 12, 2013

MASKING AND MORE MASKING

This morning I took the tape off from around the yellow. This is how it came out. I tried the 3M brand blue tape this time instead of the other, cheaper stuff I used before. Still was not happy about how it came off.
But, I had just enough time to mask off for the green paint this morning before I left for work and I'm trying a trick that I read about on another barn quilt builders blog. He uses the end of the cap off a Sharpie pen to press down on the edge of the tape to seal it. I tried that with this latest masking and we'll see how it turns out once I have the green paint applied. It was pretty simple to do so, being simple minded, I think I did it correctly. Time will tell. I sure hate having to go back and do a bunch of touch up.

Waitin' on the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment